Make Our House Your Home
With 75 acres of lawn, fields, gardens and wooded pathways, Loyola’s primary purpose is to offer a warm and welcome environment for prayer, solitude and quiet reflection.
The staff not only leads retreats and days of prayer and reflection for groups or individuals, but also offers support for healing, direction for growth and an invitation to ongoing conversion of mind and heart.
In addition to retreats, Loyola’s facilities are available for meetings, conferences and other gatherings.
- 38 overnight air-conditioned guest rooms, each with a vanity and comfortable chair.
- Large 72-seat air-conditioned dining room.
- Delicious home-cooked meals prepared by our full-time chef.
- Meeting rooms.
- Chapel: seats 70 and is air-conditioned.
- A library of classic and contemporary religious literature.
- Bookstore with current titles.
- Large Theatre Room seats 50.
- A/V equipment (DVD/VCR, theatre screen, DLP projector, etc.)
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross, Our Lady of Fatima Shrine, and prayer paths.
In the past we have hosted:
- Physician’s Seminars
- Attorney’s Retreats
- Serenity Retreats
- Youth Retreats
- Midweek Retreats
- Weekend Retreats
- Days of prayer and reflection
We welcome groups of all types who wish to set aside time for reflection, stillness and faith.
“Loyola Retreat House is a wonderful place to reconnect. Great food, friendly staff and a peaceful atmosphere.”
…the nature …the quiet …the wonders of God’s creation!”
“Lovely, just so very lovely! Beautiful drive to the retreat, the facilities are beautifully manicured, excellent staff and a peaceful place.”