Make Our House Your Home
With over 70 acres of lawn, fields, gardens and wooded pathways, Loyola’s primary purpose is to offer a warm and welcome environment for prayer, solitude and quiet reflection.
In addition to retreats, Loyola’s facilities are available for meetings, conferences and other gatherings.
- 41 overnight air-conditioned guest rooms, each with a vanity and comfortable chair, sleeps up to 72.
- Large 72-seat air-conditioned dining room.
- Delicious home-cooked meals prepared by our full-time chef.
- Meeting spaces.
- Chapel: seats 72 and is air-conditioned.
- Large multipurpose room
- A/V equipment (DVD player, portable projector screen, portable sound system, etc.)
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross, Our Lady of Fatima Shrine, and prayer paths.
We welcome groups of all types who wish to set aside time for reflection, stillness and faith.
Looking to Come Away to the Quiet by yourself? Check out our private retreat program!
Visits at Loyola are by appointment only. Please call (330) 896-2315.
“Come away to the quiet. Walk with God and hear Him in the small, still silence of your heart. He is here. Awaken to the Spirit, and leave in communion with Him – and the Father – and the Son. CSPB. Holy Father Benedict, pray for us.”
“Lovely, just so very lovely! Beautiful drive to the retreat, the facilities are beautifully manicured, excellent staff and a peaceful place.”
…the nature …the quiet …the wonders of God’s creation!”